Saturday, July 10, 2010

Introducing Myself

Hi, my name is Millie! I was so excited to see a Liberated Amish group. I absolutely love Amish quilts. I had leftover scraps from this wave runner quilt so I decided to use them for my first liberated amish quilt. The first pattern that came to mind was this log cabin quilt I made.


Later I decided to make a Roman Stripe quilt. I've made 16 blocks in two days.

Thank you so much for letting me join this group. I can't believe how many wonderful Liberated Amish quilts are on this blog.
Happy Quilting,
Millie

11 comments:

Jan said...

Your quilts all look fantastic! Hope you show more of your work.

Jewel said...

Love the roman stripes!

beth said...

your quilts are so beautiful! Great job!

Tonya R said...

Wow, you've made fast progress. great angly stripes! love your log cabin quilt too.

Clare said...

Welcome. Love the stripes.

ROZ said...

You're a fast sewer! Great start on those quilts.

Chris said...

Love your quilts Millie.

Nifty Quilts said...

I love your log cabin quilt. The addition of white is really makes it sing!

debbi d-w said...

Love all those stripes set with white - striking!

ale balanzario said...

Beautiful stripes blocks, so lovely colors

Victoria @ BUMBLE BEANS said...

ooh! millie! love the scraps! the look fab! and I just love half square triangles.... ;-)