Saturday, July 10, 2010

Introducing Myself

Hi, my name is Millie! I was so excited to see a Liberated Amish group. I absolutely love Amish quilts. I had leftover scraps from this wave runner quilt so I decided to use them for my first liberated amish quilt. The first pattern that came to mind was this log cabin quilt I made.


Later I decided to make a Roman Stripe quilt. I've made 16 blocks in two days.

Thank you so much for letting me join this group. I can't believe how many wonderful Liberated Amish quilts are on this blog.
Happy Quilting,
Millie

11 comments:

Jan said...

Your quilts all look fantastic! Hope you show more of your work.

Jewel said...

Love the roman stripes!

beth said...

your quilts are so beautiful! Great job!

Tonya Ricucci said...

Wow, you've made fast progress. great angly stripes! love your log cabin quilt too.

Clare said...

Welcome. Love the stripes.

Rosalyn Manesse said...

You're a fast sewer! Great start on those quilts.

Chris Daly said...

Love your quilts Millie.

Nifty Quilts said...

I love your log cabin quilt. The addition of white is really makes it sing!

debbi d-w said...

Love all those stripes set with white - striking!

ale balanzario said...

Beautiful stripes blocks, so lovely colors

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

ooh! millie! love the scraps! the look fab! and I just love half square triangles.... ;-)