I'm doing a quilt top swap with Lynne. She's working on a secret project that just blew me away and I wanted one too. So I made this for her. She wanted something very me. Which this is.
Back when I was playing with Rumspringa quilts in Paris, I made lots and lots of extra L-O-V-E blocks. And I can't even remember what I was working on that I made some I's for Lives as well as Loves. (Definitely did that in the last year after Pokey got sick.) Anyway, it was easy to just put this top together with letter blocks I already had. The border is actually more purply than it looks here.
I have to admit, I have been struggling with a quilt for this challenge. I know, I know it should have been easy. I get started and then lose focus.
Meanwhile you guys are making some amazing quilts. I'm so proud of you all. Send me photos of finished quilts if you want them on the UnRuly Quilter website. Right now I only have Laura's.