Saturday, January 30, 2010

choices

Hi all! Thanks Tonya for inspiring us all once again!!
V here from Bumble Beans... So many beauties it's hard to pick what floats my boat the most!
I recall being a teenager, and first seeing Amish Quilts on a poster I had from The Quilts of Lancaster County... They took my breath away! Their simple use of color sucked me in...
I just love the above quilt.. It does a little dance...
But I also love the simplicity of the one below...

Have fun choosing your inspiration!
I can't wait to see what fabulous things come from this class!
I've already started playing... I couldn't wait or stop myself! yipppee!

2 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

Wheee, wonderful! Why would you need to wait? play, play, play!

Jewel said...

DOn't stop yourself! Goodness no! Just keep on rolling :)