Saturday, January 30, 2010

Kim from "PokeytownKim"

I live in upstate NY where this morning at 10am its 13 degrees (F)!
I'm really excited about this challenge!  I'm a huge Tonya fan and have
been slowly learning how to make letters from Tonya's tutorials and have included them
in a few of my projects. 

Now solids.....this is new for me....its gonna take me some
time to decide on a pattern and gather  my fabrics......and the
book too.......this gonna be fun :0).

thanks for including me in the group......

Happy Sewing

2 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

13 degrees? I expect you don't want to hear that it's 76 here right now... you can laugh at me when I'm roasting this summer.

Nat Palaskas said...

Kim it's going to be soooo fun being in the same challenge with you. Looking forward to it - Hugs Nat