Saturday, January 30, 2010

Kathy from Baltimore

Hi, it's 18 degrees out in Baltimore Maryland today and snowing. Course the weather man was saying yesterday that the storm was going to miss us but he was wrong.....gee there's a surprise!

I'm looking forward to doing this challenge as have been wanting to do some quilts using solids and I love Tonya's letters. I have not looked at any of the pixs from the collection yet but have been wanting to do a wonky churn dash with solids for a while hoping this will be my chance......or maybe a flying geese block. Guess I will have to wait and see!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

sounds great - so glad you're going to play with us!

Jewel said...

Hi Kathy... looks like you and I love the same things... Churn Dash all the way ...