Saturday, February 13, 2010

Amish Abstractions

Hey all, Subee here. I have just joined this group. I live in Northeast Indiana.

Amish Abstractions arrived in my mailbox today. What eye candy.

Living here in Indiana the Amish are my neighbors. I love seeing their laundry on the line. But BRRRRRRRRRR how can you hang wet laundry when the temp is only 10 degrees???
Anyway, I still need to read the book to pick my pattern.
WHOOOHOOOO! I am getting liberated.
Subee XOOOOOOXOXOXOX
http://www.subeesews.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh I just now got the notice that my book is shipping from Amazon.....
finally.....I was afraid all of you had bought up all the books!
My fabric is on the way too.....so sometime this coming week I'll be jumping in to the Amish party.

Have fun with it Subee...have your fabric gathered?

Happy sewing

Wendy said...

Yay! Welcome to the group!

Tonya Ricucci said...

Welcome! wet laundry on the line - outside - in freezing temperatures????? eeeek. do they still hang out quilts to dry on the line or is that a really rare sight now?