Monday, February 8, 2010

sample


Hi, Heidi here...
yesterday I made a sample with the traditional layout, although there are some very liberated spots there , where the points should meet. the inner square is 11" x 10".
So, the next step is to try this liberated. Probably I'll use different colors, cause in this sample I'm not so happy with them. Last year I've seen an exhibition about Amish quilts and though many fabrics were dull and pale, the quilts sparkled... not so with my sample...
Oh and you can see in the photo, that my basting approach is very liberated :-)

Heidi

3 comments:

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

teeny and adorable! those triangles look pretty perfect to me! how darn cute is that!

Tonya Ricucci said...

it's beautiful - I love the colors. this will be so much fun liberated.

Kim said...

Wow what's not to like.....it looks terrific.
Funny how those muddy colors add so much....

Look forward to the liberated version.

Happy Sewing