Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More triangles

I added more triangles to my version of #93.
Now I am auditioning border fabric. I like this blue the best.

But I realize that I can't just start adding the border. . . I have to make come WORDS! Dang, I just want to add the borders and start quilting.
I could do my name or initials, but making "2010" seems tough to me.

This is one of those "learning moments". I am always getting stuck because I don't know what to do for the next step. Usually I will drop the project and go on to something that I am SURE about, like mindlessly sewing four-patches, which I have just done for half and hour.

Gotta suck it up and try making letters!

Sara

5 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Two O Ten (that way you don't have to make any numerals) . . .

Kim said...

You can do it!

Happy sewing

Clare said...

Love Julie's idea. Go for it!

Tonya Ricucci said...

2010 is easy. do a Z for the two, followed by O, lower case l, O. see, very doable.

YankeeQuilter said...

All these smart quilters trying to cheat you out of learning how to make a 2!