Sunday, February 21, 2010

I`ve started my second!!


Hello again!! Oslo calling!! The winter-weather here in Oslo this weekend was perfect for staying within doors, sewing!! Windy, snowing, -10`C.......
My plan was to make a Lone Star-paper piecing.... but I found that not very liberating.....I got my book!! Liberated Quiltmaking II, and it realy make sense to me!! I think this way to make quilts match my personality. So this quilt above is my inspiration......

Cutting a lot of strips.

This turned out to be more Log Cabin than Crazy Quilt.

So that it would be quick to sew, I made the cain.
This is so far I have come.... but there is still plenty to do. Anne:-)




8 comments:

Kim said...

I love that quilt.......your colors are just so pleasing..I think your creation is going to be great looking.

Happy Sewing

Tonya Ricucci said...

Oh, I'm sooo happy to see someone using this quilt as their inspiration. wonderful! you've got a great start.

wishes, true and kind said...

Just gorgeous! And I love the first one, too. Liberated quiltmaking definitely suits you!

Anonymous said...

Oooooooo........Ahhhhhhhh!

beth said...

You've got a GREAT beginning here! I love it!

Jewel said...

Wow and I have hardly started my first :) I love that star quilt and love the colors in your version so I can't wait to see how it comes out.

Marit said...

Love you colors, and the pretty log cabins too. Great start!

; )

Diane said...

BEAUTIFUL COLORS!