Sharon from Indigo Threads checking in! Here's my "warm-up" quilt top. . . it's a finished flimsy now. It's 21 inches by 23 inches, so not very big. I finally got my word done....whew! The hard part was that the letters came out bigger than I thought they would, and I had already done the other borders to 3 inches. That top border is 5 inches, due to the size of the letters. Still having some problems with that. It seems to be hard for me to make a small 'S'. And somehow, that 'E' was supposed to be lower-case and I got confused at a critical juncture. But I decided that I like it, and so I left it.
So, frankly, I've been stalling on doing the 9-Patches for the quilt I'm supposed to be making, and this was my excuse. Now that it's done, I have to get into the quilt studio and just do those 9-patches! Everyone on here is doing inspiring things, so when I get stuck, I come here and scroll through all the posts. Really, I'm having fun doing this and I think I know better what I'll be aiming for. Thanks for all the inspiration and encouragement!