Thursday, February 18, 2010

How to add a "clickable" link to your post.

Me again... if you would like to know how to add a "clickable" link to your post follow me...



So first you click on the blue Link button



Then the dialogue box comes up:



Then you type or copy and paste the address that you want the link to go to in the second box (Web Address). This case I put in Tonya's blog address :



Go to the top box and clear out the address that was automatically populated there(we are going to put in something else) :



Then you want to put in some nifty words for the link ('cause the link address is not as cute) you put these in the top box that you just cleared. I wrote Tonya's Totally Awesome Amazing Blog:


Click OK and you have your "clickable" link:


I hope this helps. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

4 comments:

wishes, true and kind said...

Interesting. I just highlight the word/words that I want to be "clickable", then hit the link button and copy in the address. Nice to know a different way.

joan

Jewel said...

Same thing I just added the title :) Cause you can make it fun :)

Sharon said...

and here is a not very well known code in blogland.
But blogger will not let me type the text in the comment box grrrr.
If you go to my blog and click on the link to Lib Amish blog, you will notice it opens up a new window. Once the reader finishes here and closes the window they will be back at my site. I'll make a post on here to show and you can look at the code that is added into the link.

Jewel said...

That would be wonderful Sharon.