Sunday, February 21, 2010

Finally Getting Started

Hi all, Nancy here, as it turns out the weather here in San Diego is also perfect for sewing this weekend and I have finally started my liberated quilt. I too am using the Crazy Star for inspiration. Once I received my book I thought I would change my mind, but I kept going back to the Crazy Star. I started with lots of strips.



Just like every other quilting project I cut fabric and sew it back together. I am trying to get a lot of variety in the shapes, so I keep cutting and sewing! I can't wait to make the liberated star.


Happy sewing!

3 comments:

Rene' said...

Great shapes you've come up with. Can't wait to see how it progresses.

beth said...

what fun!

Tonya Ricucci said...

whee, those are exciting! and hurray for another one of those crazy stars.