Sunday, February 14, 2010

My first top!!

This callenge has been really liberating!! How to work with solid fabric, it is seldom I do. Some time ago I took a class in dyeing of fabrics, and this project is perfect to use any of them. I have an idea about how to quilt too.


I have also ordered Libereted quiltmaking 2, so I can read more about the subject. I was planing to start a Lone Star, but I have changed, but I will tell you later..... I also enjoy what you people are doing!!
Have a nice Sunday, Valentines day, Mothers day( here in Norway) and watch the Olympics day........ Anne:-)


20 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great liberated quilt! And it is very photogenic.
XOX
Lovin' the Olympics, too.

Kathy said...

Love your quilt!!

Michele said...

It's gorgeous! Love the color combo and your liberated letters are so neat!

Quiltdivajulie said...

MARVELOUS!!!!! Congrats on your finish!

YankeeQuilter said...

Wonderful! Really love the colors and your letter look great!

Tonya Ricucci said...

Woohoo - wonderful job and so great you got to use your special fabric. Congrats on the top. love your U in quilt.

Yvonne said...

I love it.....great job! Awesome letters.

Jewel said...

I love it... especially the green border... neat!

roberta said...

it is beautifull!
Roberta

Kristin Shields said...

This is utterly fantastic! Makes me want to do this pattern. I haven't started yet, so we'll see!

Anonymous said...

WOW,this came out great! I absolutely love the colors. Great Job. I can't wait to get started.

Kim said...

Oh wow!

Can't wait to see what you do next.
Happy Sewing

Jan said...

This turned out wonderful1 You can be very proud of it, I love the colors and the wonky words.

Marit said...

Lovely letters, lovely words!
; )

Ati said...

This is great and you are so fast!

Quiltefia said...

Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Anne:-)

Diane said...

WOW, this looks GREAT!

wishes, true and kind said...

LOVE it!

Rene' said...

This is great!!! Love the color combinations.

jmb_craftypickle said...

That inner border is quite beautiful. What a wonderful top!