Monday, February 1, 2010

Hello from Heidi



Hi,
thank you Tonya for letting me in:-)
The evening before I read about this blog, a friend gave me some beautiful light solids, so this was a perfect timing. And I have a lot of different dark blue solids, so I'll try to combine them. I chose no. 093, because I love triangles . I've made broken dishes before, but not these kind of triangles and no liberated ones, at least not with purpose...
It will take maybe 2 weeks, before I can start, because I want to finish the quilting on this one first. It's a queen sized quilt with about 80 liberated stars made after the tutorial in Gwen's and Freddys first Collaborative Quilting book

Looking forward to see all your work
Heidi

2 comments:

Clare said...

I love the colours in this. The star is lovely.

Tonya Ricucci said...

Hi Heidi, so much fun to see what you're working on. that triangle quilt is gorgeous - great inspration