Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hi Everyone


I'm very happy to join in the fun. I've been a longtime lurker of Tonya's blog. I love Amish quilts and being liberated is a new direction I'm happy to be exploring. I've already started on my quilt borders. I'm using the words believe, live, love and laugh. I think the interior will either be log cabin blocks or hole in the barn....haven't quite decided. I have a small collection of amish fabrics that I got several years ago from Keepsake quilting along with several yards of the black. I have both Liberated quiltmaking books and my Amish Abstractions has been shipped. Thanks for letting me play along.

6 comments:

Rosalyn Manesse said...

Great letters, I love the colors

Brenda said...

you're the first with letters! great start and nice contrast.

Yvonne said...

Thanks....I'm having so much fun with them. :)

Marit said...

Strong and clear message here, both the meaning and the shape and colors of your letters and words - love them!

Kathy said...

I love your letters!!

Tonya Ricucci said...

beautiful, strong, crisp letters. marvelous! glad you came to play with us!