Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hello everyone!!

Hi, I`m Anne, or Quiltefia, Oslo, Norway. I`m so happy with joining this group!! My choise in first place, got to be, 060.Roman Stripes. I know there is several quilters with this one, but I think it is good to start with. I wish to make a Lone Star Quilt in bright colours too. Luckely I had some solid fabric in my stash!! This is the result of yesterday and todays work. I think it turned out well. After making 9 blocks, I had to bring in one more fabric. Now I will start to make the borders around.

We have such lovely winther weather here in Oslo now, so I took some time to cross-country ski today with a friend... By from now- Anne:-)

9 comments:

Jewel said...

Your quilt looks beautiful and so does the sun on the snow :)

Marit said...

Love the colors and the liberated strips - looking very promising....

Clare said...

Lovely thick liberated stripes and great colours.

Brenda said...

I like it! and the sunny, snowy day looks just like Canada today!

Sara said...

Glad you added the extra color. I think it adds some punch!

Kathy said...

I love the colors and your blocks!! Enjoy the snow!

Anonymous said...

It looks great!

Tonya Ricucci said...

really great job so far! brrrrrr

YankeeQuilter said...

This is looking wonderful! Maybe you could find cross-country skiing name for this quilt...crossed skies...Joseph's winter coat....