Monday, February 8, 2010

Settled on Roman Stripe

OK, I am decided: Roman stripe. Whether I will set it like plate 33 or 34 is the only question. ( I know, I started by thinking Log Cabin, but I am ALWAYS making a log cabin, so that didn't seem like a challenge. )

I am in excellent condition to sew tomorrow: Kids at school ( check!) House clean (ish) (Check!) lots of left overs available for dinner ( check!) and had to clean my sewing cave/ kids play room because we had people over. My sole obligations are to get the kids out the door, wash uniforms for work, and deliver a plate of cupcakes ( already baked, frosting made and ready) to the second grade.

3 comments:

Jewel said...

Those Roamn Stripes are so inviting and so are cupcakes... yum yum!

YankeeQuilter said...

Hope you are keeping back a cupcake to help with the stitching!

Tonya Ricucci said...

sounds wonderful. I didn't realize our houses were supposed to be cleanish before we started. d'oh!