Monday, February 8, 2010

Merging Ideas

Hi - Clare here.

I've been thinking about how to liberated my choice - No. 60 Roman Stripes - as I think it is liberated enough.  Trust me to pick a liberated quilt to liberate!

Unable to sleep last night and getting excited by the colour combination I am hoping to use, at 2.00 am I could be found going through Liberated String Quilts and - bingo!  I'm going to use Gwen's Amish Rectangular String Quilt (page 67) as part of my inspiration and V's Waverunner as the inner border.

I've already cut 18 7 inch foundation squares from baking parchment (hope the machine can stand up to that) and am now cutting stripes.

If I can't sleep tonight I shall be taking the sewing equipment downstairs to the kitchen so I don't keep DH awake.

Watch this space!

4 comments:

Jewel said...

Just checked out the waverunner. that is really fun. This sounds like a great idea.

Clare said...

Thank you!

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

have fun with your stripey's clare! ;-)

Tonya Ricucci said...

wheeeeee!